Wednesday, 18 May 2011

VERY special gift... from a VERY special friend AND artist!!!!














My dear friend and AMAZING dollmaker Esther Verschoor sent me this absolutely FABULOUS doll.. one of the "Dali Twins" collection... and needless to say that I am OVER THE MOON!!!!!!!!!!!

The detail on this doll is exquisite!!!!!!!!! I have never received a gift doll from a fellow dollmaker.. and to get one from Essie is such a treat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


If you have ever considered buying one of her amazing dolls.. DO NOT hesitate!!!! Her work is soooooo beautiful!!!!!!!!! You will not be disappointed!!!!!!!!!!!!




You can check out her blog here: http://vanessies.blogspot.com/


THANK YOU ESSIE :-******************




6 comments:

drend said...

wish i had a friend like that. totally amazing!:O

Carmen said...

Oh how beautiful is she? What a thoroughly lovely gift - no wonder you are pleased :)

Papillon Bleu said...

Yovanka!!! I hadn't seen this post. This is indeed a WONDERFUL gift!

Lots of love from England dear dolly friend.
;-)

maria l. said...

It´s very especial.
I like

Evan said...

wow!!...amazing work AND blog!!!

Rita said...

Love your work, amazing stuff.
I called i from the ADO Pinterest blog board, and just have to follow you. xxx

About Me

My Photo
Yovanka Black
Art and People always fascinated me and the tremendous satisfaction I drew from combining the two, as a self-taught hobby, was what eventually led me to finally choose Doll-making as a career.
View my complete profile

Followers

2ND ANNUAL ADO BLOG EVENT

Powered by Blogger.